This Woman's Whirled
4.26.2006
  Comforts of Home
For the record, my husband is fantastic. Today I called him with news of a job opportunity that might be too good to let go but would totally turn our world upside down...but it was OK with him.

And then, I flip-flopped and offered the opposing perspective, playing devil's advocate with myself...and it was still OK with him.

Whatever scenario I was able to conjure was OK with him. As long as we are together, we will be happy.

Lately I am reminded that above all else, he is my best friend. I know I don't have to face this challenge alone. His support of me through all of this is so tangible, I can feel it while we are apart.

I am so lucky to have him.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Revealing the feats and follies of a self-proclaimed super woman

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sunny, Florida, United States

Thirty-something working woman living the American dream with my wonderful husband and beautiful son.

ARCHIVES
04.2006 / 05.2006 / 06.2006 / 07.2006 / 08.2006 / 04.2008 /


Powered by Blogger